Advice on Anal Sex

Tips and questions on dealing with BDSM matters (such as spanking, discipline, etc). Questions about finding partners go under PERSONALS!

Moderator: Nympha (Site Webmistress)

Advice on Anal Sex

Postby miss_spankypants » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:51 pm

My fiance would really like to try anal sex, and I want to too, but every time we try it hurts too badly. He's not very patient about it, I don't think he really knows what he's doing. Any advice on this other than the 'just relax!' bit?
Miss SpankyPants
miss_spankypants

Re: Advice on Anal Sex

Postby asspaddling » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:49 pm

miss_spankypants wrote:My fiance would really like to try anal sex, and I want to too, but every time we try it hurts too badly. He's not very patient about it, I don't think he really knows what he's doing. Any advice on this other than the 'just relax!' bit?

Relax, use tons of lube, and start with one finger. Wriggle it, move it side to side, in and out. Then two fingers. Take your time and stretch those bum muscles slowly until his cock will slide in without any pain at all......
I am a 56 year old, slim, friendly guy interested in spankings. Giving or receiving.
asspaddling

Re: Advice on Anal

Postby AWizardOfAss » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:49 pm

I would add that one of the very best lubes is just a stick of butter! (Unsalted is probably best)

That's what I tend to use for the most difficult anal penetration jobs, such as the super-long colon tube used on ImageAlexis R

and on ImageVicki

Colon tubes aren't very large in diameter, but there's a lot of insertion, including extensive in-and-out. ;)

(Of course, butter and the like may destroy condoms, so it may not be appropriate under some circumstances.)
AWizardOfAss
Site Admin

Postby miss_spankypants » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:10 pm

I read in the enema section that most food inserted into the ass gets absorbed... Is that also true with the butter? :?

I dunno, that might gross him out... any other suggestions on lube? That preferably comes in a bottle marked as such... lol. :D
Miss SpankyPants
miss_spankypants

Postby AWizardOfAss » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:54 pm

miss_spankypants wrote:I read in the enema section that most food inserted into the ass gets absorbed... Is that also true with the butter? :?

Yes, it gets absorbed. So I don't recommend inserting the whole stick and leaving it inside!

Make sure to watch our films, if you haven't yet, and you'll relate to butter -- and to other "alternative" lubes -- in a whole new manner ;)

For example:

Image Teen Reform School: Alexis
Image Enema Spa for Vicki
Image Chocolate Birthday Enemas
Image Cling-Wrapped Together: Double Enemas & More
Image Teen Reform School: Katana's Caning & Enemas

But, yes, K-Y is perfectly good and relatively cheap. Vaseline is fine but very greasy and tends to clog enema nozzles, for those into that. Cooking oil and baby oil are great, too.

(Once again, if using condoms, avoid oil-based lubes.)
AWizardOfAss
Site Admin

Postby miss_spankypants » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Lol, definetely wasn't planning on leaving the butter stick there. Thanks for the tips, guys! Mwah! :wink:
Miss SpankyPants
miss_spankypants

Postby AWizardOfAss » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:13 pm

miss_spankypants wrote:Lol, definately wasn't planning on leaving it there

Glad to hear that. With bratty-sounding girls like yourself, one never knows :wink:

It'd be a little "tragedy" to get all the calories of a butter stick without getting to do any eating LOL
AWizardOfAss
Site Admin

Postby miss_spankypants » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Bratty?! Me? Never! :D
Miss SpankyPants
miss_spankypants

Postby asspaddling » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:10 pm

A few spankings, just in case you become bratty, wouldn't hurt.....Pun intended.......hahaha. Sort of just like a tune-up.....

A bratty girl with a red ass is less likely to become bratty....hahaha.

Are you doing anal now regularly now????????
I am a 56 year old, slim, friendly guy interested in spankings. Giving or receiving.
asspaddling

Postby miss_spankypants » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:15 pm

We haven't had time to try it. He works out of town. :(
Miss SpankyPants
miss_spankypants

Postby ndtbf » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:54 pm

I am a Dominant male into BDSM. I use this technique with subs new to anal sex with good success.

On the night you know you want to have anal sex, have your boyfriend take a bath and relax on the bed. Then you take a hot bath. While relaxing, slowly work 1 finger into your ass. When you are comfortable with that, use two fingers, then three and finally insert all 4. When you are comfortable with 4, immediately get out, dry off and go into the bedroom. Have your lube in hand. Tell your boyfriend to lay back, close his eyes and enjoy. Climb between his legs. Fill one hand with lube. Divert his attention with your mouth as you slide your hand of lube between your legs to your ass.

Coat your ass with lube and again use the 1, 2, 3, 4 finger method to stretch yourself while pleasuring your boyfriend. The stretching will go quicker because of the previous stretching. When you are ready, raise up, straddle your boyfriend and tell him to open his eyes. As they open, slowly lower yourself onto him.

With the two sets of stretching and you in control, it shouldn't take long before your are blissfully sitting on his lap.

Darius
ndtbf

Postby asspaddling » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:37 pm

In all the reading about lubes that I've done on other sites, KY Jelly seems to be the most commonly used. And least expensive of the lubes. ( besides vaseline). So it must be ok. I've also tried ordinary cooking oil on myself. It worked fine. Never thought of butter tho. I think the main thing is to use enough of it. Use lots of it. Put on what you think you need and then double that!!.....Have fun.

And the old theory that if you push hard enough, anything will go in shouldn't be used. Push it in a bit until you feel discomfort, pull out, and push in again.......Gaining a little more penetration each time.

Fingers are best to start with.....one finger, two fingers, then when that's ok with you, 3 fingers....

And LOTS of lube!!!
asspaddling

Postby beth » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:38 pm

Hi there,

You've been given some good advice below. The only thing I can think to add is that it might be helpful for you to give yourself an enema before any sexual activity, and then maybe do a little anal play yourself? That's what I found worked for me.

I hope you find an answer that works for you!

beth
beth

Postby enema_nurse » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:19 pm

I agree that KY Jelly is just fine, especially if you have limited desire for the other (unnecessarily) expensive lubes out there. An enema before anal sex is an excellent idea, as beth pointed out. i would turn the pre-sex enema into a foreplay activity... much more interesting than just "washing yourself"!
Naughty Enema Nurse
enema_nurse

Postby blacknight » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:51 pm

my girlfriend and i enjoy anal sex and like to use dildos on each other she wants to try and take a dildo in which is 18"what would be a safe amount of penetration :twisted:
blacknight

Return to SPANKING / BDSM / BONDAGE / KINKY SEX - Questions & Tips - Such as advice, practices, techniques, equipment, safety, etc.