does vasoline after spanking help keep in the heat?

Tips and questions on dealing with BDSM matters (such as spanking, discipline, etc). Questions about finding partners go under PERSONALS!

Moderator: Nympha (Site Webmistress)

does vasoline after spanking help keep in the heat?

Postby matt » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:26 am

Recently i've been coming up with little ''ideas'' left and right to add to the spankings i give my girlfriend.

Came up with one today and don't quite know if it would work.....does anybody out there know if rubbing a bottom down with a nice coating of vasoline after a spanking would help keep in the heat?

Itching to try this one if somebody out there lets me know its effective.

Thanx to anyone who can help.
matt

Re: does vasoline after spanking help keep in the heat?

Postby findme1962 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:26 pm

Baby oil would probably keep the heat - of course a good paddling after a long hard otk spanking would keep the heat too..... :lol:
findme1962

Postby mstr_rogue » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:24 am

You might want to try "Figging" which involves the insertion of a finger of fresh ginger root into the anus....

it should be peeled and carved into the shape of an anal plug....it will drive her wild when she is being spanked...of course it will also make her EXTREMELY horney, and will need relief for that problem... :D
mstr_rogue

Postby leg_n_buttman69 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:56 pm

i have used two different methods to keep that loving feeling.

one is to rub a light film of vicks rub on her bottom. start small as a little goes a long way and you can build up to using more each time.

another is to make a almost paste like "ointment" out of kosher salt and a little water. this is very effective especially after a harsh punishment. always glad to help.
leg_n_buttman69

Postby Pietre » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:07 pm

I have rubbed Tabasco sauce on her bottom in mid spanking and on another occasion Deep Heat.
It certainly makes the spanking warmer and if she takes a hot bath afterwards it's very Ouchy
Pietre

Postby peanut » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:02 pm

If you really want to keep the heat after a spanking you use iceyhot, bengay, capzasun things like that. It makes it feel like your butt stays hot for hours. My husband uses that on me if I am not still during a spanking. Trust me I try to be still.
peanut

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Wow getting a lot of good ideas here

Postby Matt » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Thanks to all for the wonderful ideas, already had a feeling that icy-hot would work well.....was thinking of applying the tiniest little dab right where her bottom is the most vulnerable though ;)
Matt

Postby Spanker48912 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:32 pm

You might want to try a coat of glucose. Glucose is nothing more than sugar water, Try 2 tablespoons of sugar per one 8 oz glass of water. It should be applied liberally, dribble some down the crack for good measure :lol: Using this method should do a number of things.

1. It is cheap, and readily available.
2 It leaves a nice sheen to the cheeks,
3. it keeps the heat in,
4. It preserves the redness,
5. It tastes good too :wink: .

Please let me know how it works out. Happy Spanking!!!!!!!!!
Spanker48912

Postby strapme » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:20 pm

Try purchasing a tight long leg panty girdle and put it on after the spanking.
strapme

Postby miss_spankypants » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Spanker48912 wrote:You might want to try a coat of glucose. Glucose is nothing more than sugar water, Try 2 tablespoons of sugar per one 8 oz glass of water. It should be applied liberally, dribble some down the crack for good measure :lol: Using this method should do a number of things.

This sounds nice... and probably tastes so good the spanker won't be able to help but have a lick. Lol. :D
Miss SpankyPants
miss_spankypants

Return to SPANKING / BDSM / BONDAGE / KINKY SEX - Questions & Tips - Such as advice, practices, techniques, equipment, safety, etc.