how to act while being spanked

Tips and questions on dealing with BDSM matters (such as spanking, discipline, etc). Questions about finding partners go under PERSONALS!

Moderator: Nympha (Site Webmistress)

how to act while being spanked

Postby arrielle99 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Hi
I'm new to this. Have been spanked once before in a previous relationship and enjoyed it but was embarrassed to initiate it again.

I have started a new relationship and last night he spanked me once then apologised. I said it was ok, but he did not do it again. I would like to kinda tell him that it really IS ok and Id like him to do it, but am unsure of how to act while being spanked. Do I quietly take it? Moan? Try to wriggle away? But then he may think I don't like it..lol...i want to find a happy medium without scaring him off!

Any advice appreciated. :)
arrielle99

Re: how to act while being spanked

Postby asspaddling » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Make a bet with him that he can't spank you hard enough to make you yelp and try to squirm away. Then, if he accepts the bet, you control how hard you want it before you squirm or yell....Good luck!
I am a 56 year old, slim, friendly guy interested in spankings. Giving or receiving.
asspaddling

Postby miss_spankypants » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:56 pm

That's a good idea... ;)
Miss SpankyPants
miss_spankypants

Postby AWizardOfAss » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:14 pm

arrielle99 wrote:am unsure of how to act while being spanked. Do I quietly take it? Moan? Try to wriggle away? But then he may think I don't like it..lol...i want to find a happy medium without scaring him off!

Any advice appreciated. :)

Some guys like passive submissive girls; other love squirmers!

See if you can interest your boyfriend in some bondage. Once in bondage, even a little spank is a perfect excuse for a lot of squirming! :D

Squirming can be a playful experience to take away from a newbie the "oddness" of the spanking ...

Below is an example of great squirming-in-bondage, from Reform School for Teens: Julie
AWizardOfAss
Site Admin

Postby asspaddling » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:58 pm

My idea of spanking is that if you ( or I ) don't squeal, yelp and try to wriggle away, then it isn't a hard enough spanking!

:arrow: Spankees....Tell us how you act while receiving your spankings? Are you the strong, silent type? Or do you yelp and squeal when your ass starts to burn?
I am a 56 year old, slim, friendly guy interested in spankings. Giving or receiving.
asspaddling

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:28 am

I still haven't had a "proper" experience yet, asspaddling, but you know I'm looking to. ;-) I can't say exactly how I will respond to it when I finally get it. I do have a hunch that Sigmund Freud will be laughing at me from his grave when it happens, though, but if he does, I'll probably just smile back to him. :-)

Now if I were doing the spanking, I think I'd like a combination of the two, but my goal is not so much to inflict pain as much as to have fun spanking somebody (and hopefully they have fun in the process too in receiving). I've only, to date, had one such experience, and because of the specific circumstances involved, it could not be a bare bottom spanking (fully clothed, long story which I won't explain here, so don't ask), pity that, but it seemed to be as enjoyable to the recipient as it was to me to give it. She was genuinely smiling when I offered up the idea of a birthday spanking and carried it out with her willing participation. She was smiling even more once I had completed it. She agreed to receive it on the condition that she be permitted to give me a similar birthday spanking when my birthday rolled around. She was a few days late in giving it to me though. Perhaps I should have spanked her for that. ;-) She also didn't spank me hard enough, and I doubt she had any idea how hard I really wanted to be spanked!

Postby asspaddling » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:50 am

Lucky you! I have always fantasized about either giving or receiving a birthday spanking. Bare assed would be better, but I would go for a clothed spanking too!
asspaddling

Postby spanker2009 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm

just say:
Yes sir i want a good spanking im naughty girl
spank me in till my ass is black and blue
use a large wooden paddle
spanker2009

Return to SPANKING / BDSM / BONDAGE / KINKY SEX - Questions & Tips - Such as advice, practices, techniques, equipment, safety, etc.